This is a simple tutorial to all those who uses Gionee M3mini, on how to root your device. Just follow the tutorial below and i promise you won’t be lost.
What You Will Need
- PC with enabled internet connection
- Patience in following the tutorial
- SP Flash tool
How Can I Root My Gionee M3 Mini?
- Download SuperSU.zip here and save it to your phone's SD card
- Download the ported TWRP for Gionee M3mini here
- Unzip the TWRP zip file and flash the recovery image to the phone using SP flash tool ( You can download SP Flashtool here)
You might also like: How To Root Your Innjoo Max 2 & Max 2 Plus Using Kingroot App
How Can I Flash it Using SP Flashtool?Kindly see the tutorial here
- Boot the phone into TWRP recovery mode (by Holding the Vol Up and Power button for 5 seconds)
- In TWRP recovery, Choose install zip from sdcard- to Choose zip from sdcard use vol up and down scroll up and down then choose the Supersu.zip file from the root of your sdcard.
- Scroll to yes and install, after a successful flashing go back and reboot.
Credits: Team Hovatek